For those of you involved in the transportation sector, we invite you to join us on Wednesday, June 3rd for a discussion on planning, procurement and financing strategies that can be implemented now to support timely project delivery in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are planning a very interactive webinar where ample time will be set aside to answer questions received from attendees both prior to and during the event.
Topics that will be covered include:
- How to prepare now to efficiently and effectively move projects forward
- Procurement and contracting strategies that enable owners to access future funding and move projects forward despite short-term funding issues
- NEPA, CEQA and environmental permitting considerations in the era of social distancing and shelter-in-place orders
- Real estate and construction considerations such as delays/Temporary Construction Easement expirations and appraisal/site inspection issues
- The environmental litigation outlook under California and federal law (i.e., delays due to limited court activities/court closures)
Our interdisciplinary panel will provide practical and timely information to assist you in this ever-changing business climate. Anyone interested in attending this complimentary webinar can access additional details and registration information here. We look forward to having many of you attend and to addressing your concerns related to this extremely important sector of our economy.
Brandon Davis guides public agency clients through all elements of the procurement, construction contract drafting and contract implementation processes for alternative delivery projects in the United States, including large ...
Liz Klebaner advises public agency and corporate clients on a variety of complex land use and environmental matters, and she litigates in both state and federal court. While based in Nossaman’s Los Angeles office, Liz has strong ...
Brad Kuhn serves as Chair of Nossaman's Eminent Domain & Valuation Group. Brad is a real estate and business litigation attorney, with a particular emphasis in the transportation, energy/gas, water, land-use development, and ...
David Miller assists clients on a variety of complex land use and environment related matters, including matters dealing with the National Environmental Policy Act, Section 4(f) of the Department of Transportation Act, and the ...
California Water Views provides timely and insightful updates on the water sector in the state. We relay information on how water legislation and policy from the nation’s capital, Sacramento, and around the U.S. affect California’s water utilities, agencies, practitioners, and consumers. We also write about important events, conferences, legal cases, and other key happenings involving all things water in and around California.
Stay ConnectedRSS Feed
- Clean Up of Groundwater & Contaminated Media
- Coastal Development
- Dam Construction, Operation & Removal
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Groundwater Management & SGMA
- Project Construction
- Public Agency Regulation
- Water Litigation
- Water Quality
- Water Rights
- Water Supply
- Water Utility Regulation