- Posts by Liz KlebanerPartner
Liz Klebaner advises private and public agency clients on a variety of complex land use and environmental matters, including California Environmental Quality Act, National Environmental Policy Act, California Coastal Act ...
For those of you involved in the transportation sector, we invite you to join us on Wednesday, June 3rd for a discussion on planning, procurement and financing strategies that can be implemented now to support timely project delivery in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are planning a very interactive webinar where ample time will be set aside to answer questions received from attendees both prior to and during the event.
Topics that will be covered include:
- How to prepare now to efficiently and effectively move projects forward
- Procurement and contracting strategies that enable ...
On March 23, 2020, Governor Newsom signed Executive Order N-54-20, suspending for 60 days public agency and project proponent procedures for posting notices of key CEQA compliance actions. The Executive Order also relaxes statutory tribal consultation requirements.
The Executive Order is effective immediately and applies to ...
California Water Views provides timely and insightful updates on the water sector in the state. We relay information on how water legislation and policy from the nation’s capital, Sacramento, and around the U.S. affect California’s water utilities, agencies, practitioners, and consumers. We also write about important events, conferences, legal cases, and other key happenings involving all things water in and around California.
Stay ConnectedRSS Feed
- Clean Up of Groundwater & Contaminated Media
- Climate Change
- Coastal Development
- Dam Construction, Operation & Removal
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Government Administration
- Groundwater Management & SGMA
- Inverse Condemnation & Regulatory Takings
- New Legislation
- Oceans, Marine Life & Maritime Transportation
- Project Construction
- Public Agency Regulation
- Recycled Water
- Regulatory Reform & Proposed Rules
- Right to Take
- Water Infrastructure
- Water Litigation
- Water Quality
- Water Rights
- Water Supply
- Water Utility Regulation