If you were unable to attend our recent webinar “Flood or Drought? A Discussion of the Election’s Potential Legislative Impacts on the Water Sector”, please check out the recording of the on-demand webinar, which can be accessed here. Additionally, we invite you to download the presentation slide deck here.
Several key take-aways from the presentation included:
- Consensus among the water industry, and a proactive approach, will help advance legislative goals under tight timeline pressures.
- The State Resources Water Control Board is currently gathering information about ...
California Water Views provides timely and insightful updates on the water sector in the state. We relay information on how water legislation and policy from the nation’s capital, Sacramento, and around the U.S. affect California’s water utilities, agencies, practitioners, and consumers. We also write about important events, conferences, legal cases, and other key happenings involving all things water in and around California.
Stay ConnectedRSS Feed
- Clean Up of Groundwater & Contaminated Media
- Coastal Development
- Dam Construction, Operation & Removal
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Groundwater Management & SGMA
- Project Construction
- Public Agency Regulation
- Recycled Water
- Water Infrastructure
- Water Litigation
- Water Quality
- Water Rights
- Water Supply
- Water Utility Regulation